Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ninja! ... related.

Next topic? Can't think of any constraints right now to narrow it down, except maybe it can't be like... really stereotypical or something.

Even though I didn't do my second animal costume one, which I'm still... thinking about, at least. It's been really hard for me to sit down and draw on the computer, being that it's super hot over here and all, and with the whole no scanner thing (still), and not even a digital camera to bootleg it (oh wait... I have my phone...) it might be a while. But at least my sketchbook's been getting a lot of play :D

-E

(to make up for lack of sketches on my half, I kinda thought of the next possible topic: skeletons? Yes, no? Oh well, ninjas first.)

4 comments:

kt chae said...

what about house-cleaning ninjas ? or like - ninja chef -- something domesticated -- i think that could be really cute. hehe.

e-ling said...

haha sure' I was thinking along the lines of 'something eliot wouldn't draw,' but yeah!

kt chae said...

haha i think just the fact that it's ninjas -- he would draw anything.

haha.
i like octopi. maybe that should be a topic.

-_-
i dono.
miss u. kt

e-ling said...

wow this is the first time in which we had a queue of things to do.... WOW....

but yeah, what was i gonna say... dammit. Oh wait, i remember- I think we should have semi deadlines b/c I realized I can't really function without it. Like at work...

So, ninjas hmmm, perhaps, next wednesday?