Wednesday, July 2, 2008

bloody kangarooooooo

Yay! I actually did this in one sitting (yeah, I was that excited)- so I bet I'm gonna notice a lot of mistakes tomorrow... I haven't had the incentive to draw (aside from work related stuff- ugh) so this has been very nice indeed.


Mmm, you can't really see it here, but the whole idea of this was backed by this incident (which I don't remember now) in which I noticed that when blood gets in your mouth, it gets into the cracks of your teeth and makes you look like a psycho- awesomeeee.



And yes, kt, I still only draw boys. And I type too much.



Any ideas for our next 'topic?'

6 comments:

kt chae said...

all i can say is - if a bleeding boxer in a kangaroo suit isn't hot - then what is !?

i love how you are still drawing boys and me only girls. and we both type way too much. maybe we should mix it up and try to draw the other gender this time. hahah.

...yeah. maybe we should do a sketch session together - IN REAL LIFE friday. haha. see u soon.

Grace said...

Yay Elaine's drawing boys again!

But yeah, if I'm gonna see an animal suit, I wanna make sure there is a hot naked body in it.

How about hot torso + blood in the white crack of the teeth for the next topic?

e-ling said...

Haha- kt: maybe that could be a part of our next 'assignment.' Haha
Not sure about that next topic though... maybe that should be your's plus the animal costume, grace. Like, with every topic, the punishment for not posting on time they have to add something from the last picture? Wow, is that grammatically correct- work is killing me.

And when did I ever stop drawing boys? mannnn.

Your turn graceeeeeeee.

kt chae said...

elaine's boys are hot. *sigh*

kt chae said...

what was our topic again ?

had fun this weekend. see u again soon!

e-ling said...

I think for now we'll do reverse gender animal costumes (haha) until grace catches up.