Wednesday, July 16, 2008

cute commercial


Mitsubishi Lancer, "Safer in a Wild World" from PRA on Vimeo.

It's animal costume related!

In other news, it's really hard to get things onto the computer without a scanner.... The one I have access to at work isn't really... working... and we've been bugging them for a new one, but I don't really see that happening until after we move to the newer office.

Also, my monitor at home is really messed up, color wise. I used to think that it was okay until I would draw at home, and then view it here on a mac, and notice just how off it was... Any suggestions on how I could fix it? It might not even be just my monitor but the actual hardware... Argh.

2 comments:

kt chae said...

omg how cute is that video ?

in response to your post - i haven't been scanning bc i haven't had a scanner until yesterday BOOYAH - just draw it straight up hehe.

As far as the monitor - I don't know - can you recalibrate it ? I think you would know how to fix those things better than I would--

I MISS YOU ELAINE.

e-ling said...

haha that's what I usually do too, but since I stare at a comp all day during work, I try not to at home... so I've been gettin' back to the ol' sketchbook.

Hmm, still no idea about the monitor. It only bothers me when I look at art stuff... i.e. your moose girl has green tinted skin on my monitor... my kangaroo looks totally outa wack on this monitor here (like... really bright and not good). I do think it just might be my computer since I had the same problem with my old monitor.